Oh-Meh-Gel

Ever heard of Omegle?

I tell you, this is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever tried in my life.

Learned about it from someone's tweet (I can't remember who), so first thought was "What's that??"

So I googled it, and hey, what do ya know:

"Omegle is a great way of meeting new friends. When you use Omegle, we pick another user at random and let you have a one-on-one chat with each other. Chats are completely anonymous, although there is nothing to stop you from revealing personal details if you would like."

So then I thought, "Try ah jap.."

Intro was:  You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!


Within 5 minutes, I had about 11 conversations with random strangers.  With intros such as "SWAG", "Everything was going just the way I planned, the broccoli was done", "Bieber rockssssssss!" and "Wanna f***?", I decided that...

Yeah, this is utter rubbish.


Probably most of them were under 15 anyway.  One even called me a PEDO.  Hmmm~

Amazing what people come up with, right?


=)

0 comments: